We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers from reputed companies who have diverse expertise in mobile applications and can develop, publish, and implement test plans for complex, multi-tier, distributed, Mobile applications throughout the full lifecycle of the software. Able to write and maintain test cases and automation scripts..
• 1+ years of overall experience.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Defines scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing.
• Participate in all aspects of testing, including smoke, sanity, functional, regression, load and system testing.
• Experience in testing iOS and Android Mobile apps and API’s
• Publishes test results and develops quality assurance standards and deliver solutions on schedule, and in accordance with user requirements, departmental standards and procedures
• Have strong hand on testing tools, and reporting tools.
• Can work with development team to meet the deadline with bug fixes.
• Responsible for the overall success of testing. Manages assigned projects from Mobile Apps Quality Testing through final User Acceptance Testing.
• Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
• Provides resource planning, management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
• Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
• Creates effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets.
• Performs design testing on mobile and white box testing as required.
• Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
• Coordinates groups of business personnel who test, evaluate and validate new functions and applications, and identify issues in software or services.
• Defines and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
• Track and report defects using appropriate tools.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please respond with your resume, project experience, and any additional questions you may have.
We hope to hear from you soon!