• 2+ years of overall experience.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Good expertise in front end and backend (admin panel) programming, Database design and development (Java Script/MVC, Yii, MEAN Stack)
• Developing and Consuming Java Script/MVC based web services for mobile apps (XML, JSON etc)
• Expert in using JS frameworks like Angular, Ember, NODE, Express, and BackBone.
• Expert in creating RestFull API using Node.JS
• Preparing high traffic back end admin panels while keep in mind about encryption and decryption.
• Good in mathematics and physics to write strong algorithms and quick logics.
• Knowledge of WebRTC and sockets to create real time applications for video calling and tracking on map.
• Evaluate and perform design tradeoffs regarding the architecture and software components.
• Hands on experience in creatively working with MVC model-view-controller using YII framework.
• Developing websites with intuitive functionality and an enjoyable user experience at the core
• Monitoring web server and site technical performance
• Coordinate with QA team, and familiar with web app and API testing tools.
• Expert with analytics, push notifications, Social API, big data and cloud.
• Extensive experience in Java Script/MVC and YII framework
• Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL and mongoDB
• Demonstrable experience of developing accessible web APPS and ensuring they work across a wide variety of browsers and mobile devices
• Proven experience of building e-commerce, social networking websites with multiple frameworks
• Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
• A flexible and proactive attitude to work
• Experience of work closely with iOS, Android and QA teams.
• Experience of tested APIs to fix issues.
• A confident and positive approach to working in a team environment
• The ability to work plan effectively and meet deadlines
• A good knowledge of dealing project end to end
• Must have expertise with cloud architecture and cloud hosting like amazon or Rackspace.
• Expert in any 2 JS frameworks: Angular, Ember, NODE, Express, and BackBone.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please respond with your resume, project experience, and any additional questions you may have.
We hope to hear from you soon!