We are looking for Project Manager with prior working experience with Mobile Application in Islamabad. This position is responsible for managing web and mobile application projects, resource management, interacting with current and future clients and meeting project deadlines.
• 2+ years of overall experience.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management or a related subject
• Manages several mobile based software development projects for multiple clients
• Demonstrated success in managing developers using agile methodologies
• Strong business analysis and requirements gathering/documentation skills
• Assists in client proposals, supporting account manager and management team
• Gather and document client requirements
• Leads project kickoff meeting with client to verify client understanding and acceptance before development commences
• Develop work breakdown structures, charts, tables, graphs, major milestone calendars and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems and making recommendations
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
• Identify critical paths, tasks, dates, testing, and acceptance criteria
• Communicate requirements to web/software/seo development team, ensuring that work performed is within scope, consistent with requirements, and delivered on time and on budget
• Manages creation, signing and documentation of any necessary Change Orders to approved scope
• Leads project team in setting priorities and daily tasking, manages issues and risks and escalates issues to management team. Some team members may be working remotely
• Responsible for quality assurance of projects
• Establishment of PMO processes, standards, and templates
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please respond with your resume, project experience, and any additional questions you may have.
We hope to hear from you soon!